Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The healing power of sleep

A one hour nap after work + 9 hours of sleep last night = feeling much better.  My congestion is almost cleared up, and for the first morning in a week I don' feel so tired.  After going to sleep at 8:30pm, I woke up at normal time, but I laid in bed and coasted until about 5:20am.  By definition, you have to sleep in at least a little bit when you are on vacation.

Our goal is to hit the road by about 10-10:30am so we can arrive in Pleasant Prairie at lunch time.  We'll eat lunch and then hit the Jelly Belly factory.  My coworker said that the tour was pretty cheezy, but the Jelly Belly store is awesome.  I have to get some of these to send to my brother.  I just can't decide between peach/barf, chocolate pudding/dog food, or strawberry jam/centipede!

Click on the link- it's definitely worth your time.  Which flavor combination would you pick?

After Jelly Belly, we drive up to Sheboygan.  Depending on the time, we may go to the Kohler Art Center .  Or just get some dinner in the Riverfront area.  Tomorrow we have the Kohler Tour and we will visit the art center if we don't have time to do it today.

All in all, I think it's going to be a fun trip with enough stuff to keep us occupied but not so much we feel like we are rushing around or have to get up super early, etc.

Well, I'm off for 6-8mi before I spend a ton of time in the car.  See you Friday!