Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nice to meet you

I had a great time chatting with Jamie of Running Diva Mom yesterday.  It's kind of strange for me to see someone I only know from a computer screen appear in real life.  If only that could happen with TV... Apollo Ohno, you'd be mine.  Hahaha.  Just kidding.  Not sure where that came from.  Anyway, we talked about how we got started running and a little bit about blogging and races in Wisconsin and our upcoming vacation and their trip to Disney.  It was a great detour from normal life.  Just what I've needed lately.  

No other excitement from me.  I'm about to head out for a 6mi progression run.  The goal is: warm up, 10 min at     9 min/mile pace, 10 min at 8:30 min/mile pace, 5 min at 8:15 min/mile pace, 5 min at 7:50 min/mile pace.  I guess this will be a good first test of how well I  know what each of those paces feel like.  A heck of a lot harder at 6am than at 10am is one thing I know for sure.

So back to the title of the post.  This morning I took a minute to update my blogroll in the lower right sidebar with the blogs I read regularly.  Introduce me to a new blog you love that I'm not reading right now.  It could be a running blog or cooking blog or whatever.  Anything you think I might like or that you love but isn't well known around the internet.