Wednesday, March 3, 2010

5 truths and a lie

I've enjoyed these on other blogs so I'm going to one of my own.

Part of the reason I didn't post yesterday is because my life is not super exciting so it took me awhile to come up with 5 strange but true facts. One of these is a lie. Guess which one.

1. I let a katydid loose in study hall when I was a senior in high school.

2. I'm afraid of closed shower curtains.

3. I sent my brother to the emergency room playing a game of "baseketball" when the basketball I pitched to him bounced of his bat and slammed into his eye.

4. The best hot shower I ever took was after a three day hike to Machu Picchu.

5. Every time I walk down to our laundry room, I imagine the storage area is actually a creepy mental institution filled with deranged patients who want to escape and grab me.

6. When I was little, I thought the Christmas song Gloria in Excelsis Deo was about me.

Alright, friends, guess away!