Monday, April 26, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It was hard getting up this morning.  My sleep schedule is all whacked out from my late night Saturday and late morning yesterday.  This weekend flew by, and I would have liked to add about 4 more hours to it for sleep purposes alone.

I did get a lot done, though.  We did church, and then went to a meeting about a new site the church is opening downtown (in a rented music venue/night club- gulp).  I came home, cleaned, yoga-ed, practiced piano, scarfed down a sandwich, and went to my last youth group of the school year.  (We'll be on vacation for the actual last one).  I was afraid the kids wouldn't want the cookies I brought because there was a lot of other sweet stuff donated last, but fortunately high school boys can eat anything at any time, and they scarfed them down and said they were good.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do it again in the fall.  I'll be honest.... I was not the greatest youth leader out there.  I'm not BFFs with any of the kids in my community group.  Plus, D and I are both pretty interested in helping out to get the downtown location going.  I guess I'll see how I feel about it at the end of the summer after I've had a break for awhile.  It can't say it won't be nice to have my Sundays from 4-9pm back again.

Well, that's all I've got.  I need to drag my zombie behind to the gym for some strength training this morning.  Have a good Monday, all.