Friday, April 23, 2010

Five things to be thankful for on Friday

Sometimes it's nice to take a step back and think about all the wonderful things in life.

1. Our cherry tree is blooming


2. I got the latest issue of Cooking Light in the mail yesterday, and there's a whole section devoted to pizza!


3. Fun TV last night, and Tebow got drafted in the 1st round.  All is right with the world.


4. I'm getting my hair cut and feet pedicured this afternoon after work.


(That looks quite a bit fancier than the place actually is.  It's in a strip mall next to a TCBY).

5. Tasty dinner of fish and chips Cooking Light style


and a Senor Flurry for dessert!

I'm taking off for an easy 4mi with pick-ups, and praying for not too much rain tomorrow.  We're now at scattered thunderstorms so maybe they'll scatter somewhere else while I'm trying to run!

What are you thankful for this Friday?