Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the toob

Anyone else excited about two new episodes of 30 Rock tonight???  I am*

This is a big night in TV for us because the NFL draft is on, too.  I have never cared about the NFL draft or anything involving the NFL beyond the food being served at whatever Superbowl party I'm attending, but as a Gator fan, I'm contractually obligated to be on TEBOW WATCH tonight.  Will he get drafted in the first round?????  He better, because I'm switching to 30 Rock at 7:30.  Probably not, though, because according to CNN, he's not even going.

Back to things that actually impact my life... Last night I made spaghetti with sausage inspired by the Cooking Light recipe in the sidebar.  Mmmm, steamy.

 
And last, I'm headed to the gym this morning to do some strength training.  It's been six weeks since I started my program, and based on Jess's advice, I'm going to switch things up with some new exercises.  I'm still acting as if I'm racing this Saturday even though we are back to thunderstorms all day.  But I'll wait until tomorrow to talk about some goals for that and whine about the weather (Which is "feels like 29" right now.  What the heck!?!).

Have a great Thursday, all.  Thanks for your author suggestions BTW.  I'll definitely check some out once I'm done with U (which I'm really enjoying).

*Or else I wouldn't be posting about it, would I- well I would if I didn't have anything else to write about, which is partially true