Monday, February 15, 2010

Rolling along

Time to go back to real life after a fun weekend. The Peking Acrobats were amazing, and dinner/desert were delicious. We hadn't been to Monty's in a long time, and I'd forgotten the axiom (1 piece pie)/(2 people) = happy pancreas and (2 pieces pie)/(2 people) = total sugar rush. Oh well... We especially liked the key lime. It had a really nice bite to it. Unfortunately I was in a food coma when I got home and went to bed (to read!) at 7pm and was asleep by 8pm.

But now it's time to return to normal life. I woke up this morning feeling... not really sick... but not so awesome either. There's a lot of stuff going around, and I hope I don't have any of it lurking in my system waiting to take me down. I slept a lot this weekend, and now it's making me paranoid that I'm coming down with who knows what. Anyway, the plan is to continue doing normal stuff and hope the funk goes away. I've got a 7mi treadmill run planned + work + church small group tonight.

Have a great Monday, all.