Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day



Cute, eh? This was my Valentines card from D that I got last night because he's not so great at keeping secrets :). For two people who aren't into holidays that much, I feel like we're "doing" a lot for one of the sillier ones. It's more like we decided to do some things that happened to fall on Valentines day rather than we tried to make plans for today. First we have church and our membership interviews (YAY for being almost done with membership class). Then we're going to see the Peking Acrobats at 3pm and to Monty's Blue Plate Diner for dinner and desert.

I also want to send a special birthday shout out to my brother-in-law J who is 25 (I think...) today.

Yesterday was filled with phone conversation, reading, sleep, cleaning out my sewing/craft stuff (which has been on my to-do list for AGES), and speed skating (crazy wipe out in the finals!).

Have a great Sunday all.