Thursday, February 11, 2010

Field Trip

As you may or may not know, I work as a statistician for a group that does two big population studies on eye disease. We are in an exam phase for one of the studies, and today a coworker and I are driving up to see some exams and have retinal photographs taken. Sound be pretty neat- I'll have an opportunity to see a picture of the back of my eye- and it'll be nice to get out of the office and do something different for a day.

Anti-Valentines Day spinning was maybe less angst-y than it could have been, but there was definitely an Alanis Morissette track. Still a good workout as always. Today will be 6 or 7 miles on the treadmill.

I got home late-ish last night because of piano lessons, and we decided to grab a quick dinner out while we ran errands so no southwest mac n cheese. I'll either make that or chicken tikka masala tonight depending on how fast I want dinner done when I get back from the study site visit.

Otherwise I'm looking forward to the weekend. Between the church dance on Friday and seeing the Peking Acrobats on Sunday afternoon, it should be pretty fun. Have a great Thursday, all.