Monday, February 8, 2010

Fashion show

I think last night marks the first time I've ever watched (meaning paid attention to) a Super Bowl- or an NFL game for that matter- all the way through. Although I didn't have any loyalty to either team, I guess it was kind of cool that the Saints won with the whole "historically really bad/ Hurricane Katrina" back story. The commercials? I wasn't blown away.

So now we're back to life, back to reality. I'm planning on 7mi on the treadmill. We were supposed to just have little flurries this morning, but there's a couple new inches of snow on the ground now. I was going to try going to the other, less crowded gym, but I'm not sure I want to take the car out because the roads aren't plowed yet. Otherwise it's just going to be a regular busy day at work.

Want to help me pick what I'm going to wear to the dance on Friday? Here are your choices (yeah, I know the lighting isn't great):

A)

B)

C)

D)

As a reminder, this is for a dance our church is putting on. It's at an actual nice place and not in the gym. I've never been, but I've been told it's appropriate to wear a "party dress". The outside temperature will probably be in the 20s. I have an idea of what I want to wear, but I'd appreciate your opinions. Lay it on me in the comments.

Hope you all have a great Monday.