Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oatmeal Crack

It's so nice to feel rested and refreshed on Sunday morning. Other than fixing my mittens (which got big holes in the thumbs- what?), practicing piano and running 6mi, I did nothing of consequence yesterday. I watched some Olympics, finished 1/8 of an afghan, had a nice dinner out with D at Tex Tubbs, and finished the evening off with a scoop of ice cream from The Chocolate Shoppe.

This morning we're going to 9:00am church then back home for brunch because we are DONE with 10:45 meetings (yay!). Before I went to bed last night I put together overnight crockpot oatmeal (recipe courtesy of J+A), which D has seen referred to on the internet as oatmeal crack because it's really good. The rest of the day will involve fridge cleaning, afghan making, Olympics watching, piano practicing, baked ziti making (?), yoga posing, and youth group.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!