Monday, February 22, 2010

Back at it

The weekend always flies by. I wish I had the Monday optimism of EE, but at least I'm feeling rested and prepared for another week. I have a new project at work, which will hopefully be interesting, and two that are being resurrected, which will hopefully go smoothly.

But honestly, I'm not feeling super motivated to do anything. I know exactly what the problem is. February. Winter needs to end. I know there's probably only about 3 more good weeks of winter and things should start- at least periodically- warming up. I want to run OUTSIDE, but there's 3 inches of new snow on the sidewalks and roads, and there's mystery ice under it. And also, it's cold. It's not COLD, but it's still- the teens are cold enough.

Le sigh. Okay, time to get over it. I need to give myself a swift kick in the pants. Time to get back on the real treadmill and the life treadmill. I'm sure I'll feel better once I start moving.

Hope you have a good Monday, all.