Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

I spent a good 45 seconds trying to come up with a better title that, but there you have it.

I don't have much to report. Between membership class and youth group and actually going to church there wasn't time for much else. I did get up and do a 5 mi run on the treadmill, but that was it for me exercise-wise. I was going to do yoga, but instead I took an hour-long nap.

I'm having a mental debate about running outside this morning. It's not super cold out, but we had a big melt yesterday, and it froze overnight, so I'm not sure what the conditions are like. So it will either be 6.5 outside or on the treadmill.

I've also given myself a deadline of noon today to finish my abstract so I can get co-author approval. I ended up having to change around my idea at the end of last week, and I'm still not exaaaaactly sure what I want to do, but I'm a lot closer than I was. Just when I think I know what I'm doing, I get a nice reminder like this that I'm still clueless about a lot of things. Oh well.

Have a good Monday, all.