Here is how the Award works:
- Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award (done above)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won
7 Things about Myself
1. I would like to be more stylish, but I need a lot of help in that department. Stacy and Clinton, are you listening? I feel like I'm missing the artistic/style/design part of my brain.
2. 95% of my clothes come from Ann Taylor Loft. That's the best I can do.
3. I have more chapstick and lip gloss than you or anyone you know. I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I have at least one tube stashed in locations throughout our apartment, at work, an in the bags I normally carry.
4. I finished running the last QC pass for a study at work yesterday. This means nothing to any of you (except Kerri) but it was a joyous occasion for me.
5. I've given up on trying to follow blogs where the author posts more than once a day. It's too much to keep up with.
6. I have a Pound Plus dark chocolate bar from Trader Joe's in my fridge, and it is incredibly messy. Trying to eat it and fold laundry at the same time is not a good idea.
7. I chat with a woman at the bus stop every morning, and we have never learned each other's names.
Now I have to tag 7 people (I agree with Sarah, 15 is too many):
- A from J+A
- Kerri from Running for My Life/Tutu Runner/MathNerdZ4EvR3.14159 (or whatever name she's going by now :) )
- Karyn from MarathonMaiden
- Linda from Mom Running from Cancer
- Jamie from Running Diva Mom
- Lacey from Common Objects and Everyday Events
- Jessica from My Marathon Journey
8mi at various speeds on the treadmill yesterday and weights + elliptical today.