Thursday, January 13, 2011

Me Me Me Meme

Thanks to the lovely ladies at The SHU Box and DIVAs Run for awarding me The Stylish Blogger Award.



Here is how the Award works:
  • Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award (done above)
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won

7 Things about Myself

1. I would like to be more stylish, but I need a lot of help in that department.  Stacy and Clinton, are you listening?  I feel like I'm missing the artistic/style/design part of my brain.   

2. 95% of my clothes come from Ann Taylor Loft.  That's the best I can do.

3. I have more chapstick and lip gloss than you or anyone you know.  I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I have at least one tube stashed in locations throughout our apartment, at work, an in the bags I normally carry.

4. I finished running the last QC pass for a study at work yesterday.  This means nothing to any of you (except Kerri) but it was a joyous occasion for me.  

5. I've given up on trying to follow blogs where the author posts more than once a day.  It's too much to keep up with.

6. I have a Pound Plus dark chocolate bar from Trader Joe's in my fridge, and it is incredibly messy.  Trying to eat it and fold laundry at the same time is not a good idea.

7. I chat with a woman at the bus stop every morning, and we have never learned each other's names.

Now I have to tag 7 people (I agree with Sarah, 15 is too many):

Workout:
8mi at various speeds on the treadmill yesterday and weights + elliptical today.