Sunday, February 6, 2011

To run or not to run... that is the question...

It's snowing... but not too hard... it's 26 degrees... but I kind of just want to stretch.  Actually I think I want to run... No, I don't... Yes, I do... No, I don't...  Need to make up my mind soon... Maybe just one loop...


In any case, it's time to get pumped up for The Super Bowl.  We have no plans at all for watching the game.  You'd think it was Thanksgiving Day around here.  Everyone is going home "to be with their families" for the Super Bowl.  We even saw a sign up at Culver's (local hamburger chain) that they were closing at 4pm today so the employees could watch the game with their families.  There's been some talk about going to Chili's or some other restaurant-type place with TVs to watch the game, but we'll see.

Okay... procrastination complete.  I'm going to put on my grippers and get out there and run.  Have a Happy Super Bowl Day.