Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Packers


Not that I had a huge vested interest in the game, but my co-workers will be happy and that makes me happy.  I actually watched most of the game- which was pretty exciting- but none of the commercials are standing out to me.  I'm sure they're all on YouTube by now.  Any suggestions for one to watch?


It was hard to get up this morning, but I'm excited to go to spinning again for the first time since last April(?).  We're hitting the point in winter where I lose the will to exercise and eat healthfully so any bit of novelty is greatly appreciated.  A reprieve is in sight, though.  It's going to get really cold again Tuesday-Thursday, but after that we are forecast for several days in the 30s and Sunday it should get up to 40.  I'm not expecting it to continue to stay that warm, but it will be nice to be able to get out a little bit and hopefully it will take care of some of the snow mountains around the city.

That's all I've got.  Have a good Monday, everyone.