Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The ABCs of me

Because otherwise I would just be complaining about the weather*

(A) Age: 28

(B) Bed Size: Queen

(C) Chore You Hate: Scrubbing the trash cans and getting bugs out of the lights (thanks, Daniel)
(D) Dogs: One day...
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Contact lenses
(F) Favorite Color: Purple
(G) Gold or Silver: Gold
(H) Height: 5’4” or 5'5"- you'd think I'd know this by now, but I've been measured as both- in bare feet.
(I) Instruments You Play: Learning to play the piano
(J) Job Title: Assistant (associate?  I always forget that part) researcher.  I'm a statistician in the ophthalmology department at the UW medical school.
(K) Kids: One day...
(L) Live: Madison, WI
(M) Mom’s Name: Mom
(N) Nicknames: Chels 
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays: Tonsils out in '89
(P) Pet Peeve: People riding their bike or running in the road when there's a perfectly good bike and running path right next to it.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. - David St. Hubbins (Spinal Tap)
(R) Right or Left Handed: Right
(S) Siblings: Brother, 3.5 years younger than me
(T) Time You Wake Up: Around 4:30am
(U) Underwear: Yes
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Beets.  Celery.  
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Trying to do something productive with the 1.5 minutes until I actually have to leave.
(X) X-Rays You’ve Had Done: Teeth and foot... can't think of anything else.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I'm getting pretty good at chicken.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Sloth

Thanks to Leslie for the idea.

Time to get ready for another treadmill run.  I'm planning on doing a treadmill track workout instead of my scheduled FIRST interval run.

*The ice storm Sunday was pretty impressive.  The trees were rattling in the wind when I was waiting for the bus yesterday, and Daniel had to body check my car door from the inside to get it open because it was frozen shut.  It took like 20min to get the car de-iced to so we could go out last night.