Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bad Project

I don't work in a lab, but this video expresses my feelings about a project I've been working on:



I inherited it from my predecessor (who fortunately does not speak Thai), and it has been nothing but grief and frustration for everyone involved.  We sent out the paper to coauthors and had a meeting yesterday where it was determined that we needed to run the analysis differently.  This is a complicated project, and we are on about our 8th different way of running the analysis.  I've been awake since about 3:40 with low grade stress about running this paper- again- and getting to all the other work I need to finish before the first week of May.  I guess at least it gives me time to catch up on blogs before I have the bus comes.

Workout:
Hitting the gym for weights and probably some elliptical.  I need spring.