Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I'm actually not a huge Valentines Day person, but last night I and the other ladies in our church small group were treated to a special evening courtesy of our special guys.


We were greeted at the door with roses (I was late- Daniel's Valentines Day gift was a tank of gas and the confirmation that the maintenance light was only on because we need an oil change), and treated to a fancy dinner of Caesar salad, entrees from Porta Bella and chocolate cake for desert.  Daniel also gets big points for choosing my entree (pasta primavera- exactly what I would have ordered) and for picking all the olives out of my salad.  Good work, guys!

Now to run off all the goodness from last night.  Going for 3x1mi and hoping there aren't too many glaciers out there.