Wednesday, September 30, 2009

From Chilly to Hot

So I froze to death all day waiting for my air conditioner to get fixed (and it did, thanks, maintenance guy and thanks co-worker for the loan of the probably prohibited space heater), and when I got home the.heat.was.on. Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has been following my blog since the winter, you know that our apartment gets super hot and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it. This time, I think we are going to try to put in a maintenance request, though, because it took at least until January before it got this hot last year. I kind of doubt anything will happen, and I hate to make stupid requests, but it gets so hot it's hard to sleep, even with the fan on and the windows open.

Okay, whining over. I did 45 min on the elliptical this morning and that should be it for the day, exercise-wise. I have conversation partner tonight, and D's picnic got moved (again) to tonight so I won't really be able to go because I have a meeting at 4:30pm.

Thanks to everyone who has sent phone numbers. I really appreciate it.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!