Saturday, September 26, 2009

Late night Friday, Lazy Saturday



So I got to go to my first major league baseball game last night. My coworker gave us two tickets because she couldn't go to the game last night and the person who was supposed to buy them from her backed out. We had great seats on the third base line and preferred parking right near the stadium. The Brewers won but the Phillies kept it interesting up until the end. I don't know how many other games we'd go to because the stadium is about 1.5 hours away, but it was a good time, and the price was right.

Even though we didn't get in until about 11:30 my body decided it was time to get up at 6:30am. I got a 6mi run in, hit the grocery store, and got a baby shower gift for a friend next week. I hit the wall at about 4pm and took a nap and right now I'm watching the Gators crush Kentucky while I wait for D to get home from work. All in all, a good start to the weekend.