Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Levitation, Holmes

That's my smoothie from yesterday.  A little too much xanthan gum = fruit flavored silly putt for breakfast.

On a completely different topic, Linda over at Mom Running from Cancer gave me a Cherry on Top Award last Sunday.



1) Answer this question: if you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

Gosh... that's sort of a downer question for such a cute award.  There are some things where I wonder, "What if I'd...?", but there's nothing I'd say I'd for sure wish I could change.  How do I know my life would have been better that way?

But I won't totally punt on this question (saving that for the next one!), and I'll say I wish I'd taken running more seriously earlier.  I've been running for about 8 years now, but only training hard (and smart-ish) for the past few.  I don't think I ran more than 3 miles the whole first year I was running, and I certainly didn't do any speed work.  So maybe I wish I'd been more focused and worked harder during those early years...  

2) Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the persons that they have got this award.

If you want to do this and haven't yet, consider yourself awarded by me.

3) The third and the final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

Thank you, Linda!!!

BTW- This is an especially good day to check out Mom Running from Cancer if you haven't yet because she is having a giveaway for her 100th post.