Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 7: 1 week to go

This time next week I'll bet sitting in the hotel lobby, finishing up some coffee, waiting to take my fourth trip to the bathroom before I get on the bus.  The race doesn't do athlete tracking on their website, but I've set up some kind of application on Facebook that will post my stats at mile 7, mile 13, mile ??? later in the race, and the finish.  If anyone wants to follow me online, that's how to do it.  If you aren't my friend on Facebook (and want to be), I'm probably not too hard to find from details you know about me from the blog.  I am not holding any kind of alcoholic beverage in my profile picture, which should eliminate any possible confusion with other young women who have the same name and location as me.

On an unrelated note, we bought a 30lb watermelon at the farmer's market yesterday for $3.


Have a great Sunday, all.