Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a beautiful morning

It's sunny and cool- a perfect fall day. I wish I could put it in a bottle and save it for January.

No run for me today. I got in 6mi yesterday plus some hardcore kitchen cleaning so I'm ready for a break.

We went to the corn maze/ hayride/ pumpkin patch yesterday with some friends and had a cold but fun time. I think the highlights were definitely the piglet race, the kitten petting zoo, and the pumpkin cannon. We also got a pumpkin to carve but we aren't sure what we are going to do with it yet.

On the way home we stopped for a light dinner at Culvers (if such a thing exists) and watched the score change (the TV was set to a different game) when the Gators won their game with a last-minute field goal. I checked Facebook when I got home and almost everyone's status was something like, "Well... at least we won."

I was totally exhausted for some reason when we got home and went to sleep at 8pm so I was up and ready to go this morning at 6am. Four loads of laundry are almost done!

Also, I'm working on updating my blog list and following blogs through blogger. I'll definitely be adding more once I get to work and can access my Sage feed there, but if you want to be on my list, definitely say so in the comments, and I'll make sure you're added.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!