Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chilly Sunday

It's only 26 degrees out right now according to the Weather Channel website, but it actually felt pretty nice walking to and from the laundry room this morning. I'm not sure why, but I'm way more tolerant to cold in the morning than later in the day. Anyone else like this?

No run today, although I'll probably do my weight circuit and do some house cleaning. I laid on the couch, watching football and reading from about 4pm to 10:30pm last night so I feel very well rested and ready get a lot accomplished today. I always feel guilty for being lazy like that, but sometimes I think it actually makes me more productive because I'm excited (well, excited may be a strong word for going through the medicine box and throwing out anything expired) to get going rather than resenting the work I have to do because I'm tired.

Speaking of which, the Gator game was quite a nail biter last night. It was exciting, but not really in a good way. Both teams had a lot of mistakes, but we won so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

Well, it's time to wake D up, fold some laundry, and get ready for church. Have a lovely Sunday everyone.