Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fly-by Post

Hi all,

This is going to be a quick post, but expect some great things in the worlds of tomatoes and worms in the near future. That's right. I bought the box, I bought the soil, and I bought the worms. But first my run.

Distance: 11mi
Type: Long
Time: 1:42:36
Pace: 9:20 min/mile

This was a pretty good run despite the fact that I think my hip belt makes my joints hurt and I need to return to wearing the Camelbak. It was also crazy busy out this morning. The Madison Mini Marathon was going on and there was some kind of high-school-aged triathlon thing happening. All I can say about that is that riding a bike in a bathing suit and 60 degrees can't be fun.

Okay, I'm going to run away for now, but like I said, stay tuned for tomatoes and vermiculture.