Thursday, November 4, 2010

10 Things

I actually had a real post in mind (that I was finally going to write sometime this week), but after reading the 10 things post Sarah wrote, I thought I'd do one of my own.  I'm stealing this list of questions from The Glorious Pursuit of Life, (a new blog discovery for me today) because I had a hard time coming up with 10 things myself.

Do you still use a checkbook?
Yep, my landlord would be pretty unhappy if I didn't.  

What size shoe do you wear? 
Anywhere between an 8 and a 9.  I have big feet for being an otherwise little person.

Scary movies or happy endings?   
Movies that last less than 90 minutes (the absolute upper limit of my patience to watch one thing).  To actually answer the question, I absolutely hate being scared.  I cover my eyes when a commercial for a scary movie comes on.

Do you prefer spontaneity or stability?  Stability.
Who 'dat is?  My baby daddy.
  
What is the most embarrassing cd that you own? 
DJ mix 1998.  (Good news, you can still buy it on Amazon)

Do you watch reality tv? 
College football

What is your favorite home-made meal? 
Beef stew

Do you have any allergies? 
I have all the nerd allergies to things like dust and pollen.  I also may or may not be allergic to some kind of food (Trader Joe's tomato products???) because every once in awhile I get hives after I eat.

If you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
A make-your-own soup place called Souped Up (bet you forgot about that, Daniel!).  We'd just have to work through the issue of not having our customers leave with 3rd degree burns.
  
Would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I've never been.  I'd probably go, but I wouldn't seek it out.