Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ready to rock

There are two things involving the computer I'm convinced are impossible to do

1. Pay your phone bill through the Verizon website
2. Create a playlist on either of our Sansa MP3 players.

However, I think I was able to set up a "Go List" (manually, song by song) on D's MP3 player, which is a step up from mine.  He never uses it, so I figured it would be okay to snag for today (forever).  My first mistake was letting ITunes import my CDs.  I think I would have been okay if I'd either

a) Had an Apple MP3 player or
b) Used Windows Media Player

But alas, I'm not tech savvy enough to remember the Apple software and devices don't play nice with others until I've been burned like a nerdy middle schooler by the popular crowd.

Aaaaanyway, I digress.  I have some tunes.  That's the important thing.  And I'm rested and ready to race.  Thanks again for all your good wishes.  I'm not as confident as you are about smashing my A goal, but, like Marathon Maiden says, maybe not having high expectations will actually help.  It's going to be a beautiful day- sunny and warm- which helps with my "if all else fails" goal.  Also, I have a massage scheduled for this afternoon, which will be perfect for either celebrating my accomplishment or rubbing away the sting of failure (j/k- I don't get that worked up about races).

Hope you all have a great Saturday!