Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm baaack

We arrived back in Madison yesterday a little after noon and have been slowly getting back into the groove of normal life.  Vacation was fabulous, and it was long enough and we got to do enough stuff that I was actually ready to be home yesterday.  It was also a vacation from the computer so I'm way behind on what has been going on with all of you.  Fortunately I am off for the rest of the week so I have time to get caught up on the laundry and everything else that needs to be done before we have visitors this weekend and I return to work on Tuesday.

Here's a summary of upcoming posts:
  • Vacation pictures and recap
  • The garden
  • The first installment of baking through Alton Brown's I'm Just Here for More Food (his baking guide)
And a vacation teaser photo: