Friday, May 14, 2010

1-1-1-1-1-1-1

I wish I could tell you all about how productive I'm going to be on my last day of work before vacation, but truthfully my mind is already on its way to Minneapolis.  It's even harder now that D is officially done (his last final was last night) and my work buddy is taking a half day today.  There's one project I *should* wrap up today, and one I *could* start.  Hopefully the chatting/internet demon that sometimes likes to perch on my left shoulder will be counteracted by the angel on my right shoulder who likes to have everything done, clean, and well documented before I leave.

I'm headed out for 6 easy miles this morning and have a 15-miler planned for tomorrow.  It looks like the weather has finally decided to behave itself, and I'll get to enjoy two beautiful runs, slightly breezy in the 40's.  'Bout time.

And last, but certainly not least, a special surprise came in the mail yesterday.  Well, it wasn't really a surprise because I knew it was coming, I just didn't know when.  It was the Subway gift card I won in Dr. TriRunner's giveaway.


Yay!  I ate a lot of Subway in college.  Brings back memories of 2-for-1 six-inch sub coupons in the Gator Greenbacks.

Did you know that it's really hard to take a picture of yourself kissing a little plastic card?  I was not going to post these, but since it's Friday, I'll share the outtakes:




Have a good day, all!