Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Famous

Well, not really. I asked a question over on Every Gym's Nightmare, and it was answered.

Check it out!

I read through the comments, and they pretty much confirmed what I was already thinking: feeling puke-y at the end of a race is totally normal and I just need to work through it. Maybe some practice "races to the finish" after tempo runs are in order?

It's definitely not a food thing, and I don't think it's because I'm overexerting myself. I am talking about the end of a race after all. I don't push myself to throw up at the end of regular workouts (I think that would certainly be excessive).

I was hoping for a magic cure, but I appreciate people taking the time to give me feedback.

Runs have been pretty good this week despite the wind. Tomorrow is a day off and I'll be up early early to do a long run Saturday before we have our first gardening work day.