Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh sunshine, I love you. I love you. I love you.

I love you.  Vitamin D.  I love you, too.  I feel like I understand tanning booth addictions now.  Oh to be able to lay out in the sun and feel warm all over*.  Ahhhhh... that would be great.


Today has been a wonderfully relaxing day.  I love having a second Saturday.  Daniel and I slept in, then went to the gym to do weights, had lunch out, went onto campus to check out the art museum (eh, I give it a grade C+/B), walked over to the campus Presbyterian church where the local public radio station is hosting Bach Around The Clock to celebrate Bach's birthday**, got an ice cream cone at Babcock, came back home and talked to my parents.  As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to chill out and read my Cooking Light that just came in the mail.   

Speaking of cooking, the theme of the weekend/next week is "make your own takeout" starting with butter chicken using a spice mix we bought from an Indian grocery store last week.  It was tasty but ended up being so spicy we really couldn't eat much of the sauce.  Mmmmm, plate of red stuff.



*Note- I do not actually try to tan- mostly because I don't, I just burn- and if I ever do spend any kind of quality time in the sun I wear way more than SPF XXV.

** We're going back tonight after 8:30 so the guitar master can play some lute music on his electric guitar.