Saturday, March 7, 2009

I ate a carrot

I got in a "better than nothing" 6mi treadmill run this morning. The topics on CNN were 1.How to fix your resume to get a job before the apocalypse and 2.Chris Brown and Rhianna: What's up with that? It all seems to stupid now. Not that it didn't seem stupid then. Hoping for 6 or so tomorrow. Probably not outside because it's still supposed to be raining, but maybe I'll get lucky.

For the challenge, I'm checking my Saturday post off the list. No sweets so far, but this is ice cream night. I've had two servings of vegetables- one at lunch and some carrots with homemade hummus this afternoon.

I needed to do something this afternoon so I put together some hummus and more tikka masala for lunch next week. I'll portion it out and stick it in the freezer once it's cooled off. I guess I'll wait on making more yogurt because we might go to the bookstore tonight, and I won't be around to tend the crockpot.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Saturday. Only one full week of work before we head to St. Louis. I'm really looking forward to that.