- Friday afternoon at the Union Terrace
- Lovely veggie sushi dinner at Takara on State St.
- The Dane County Farmer's Market. How many places can you register as a member of the Socialist Party while enjoying handfuls of hot, spicy cheese bread right out of the bag?
- Tasty Italian soup with kale and chard from our CSA box (Thanks, A, for the recipe)
- Saving room for Chocolate Shoppe ice cream
In the winter, it's hard for me to remember why anyone would ever want to live in the Midwest. After a day like yesterday, I can forget that not so long ago, I considered this a warm and pleasant day.
What do you love about where you live? What makes it worth sticking it out through the unpleasant times?