Monday, April 4, 2011

Re-boot

The weekend always goes by too fast, but I think I'm ready to get back at it.

  • Breakfasts and lunches are ready for the week.
  • Work clothes and gym clothes are out and/or packed.
  • I've got 8 minutes before I have to throw them on before I catch the bus for the gym.
  • I actually made a decent dinner for us last night for the first time in awhile:
Baked salmon + asparagus ala Real Simple
  • I'm pumped up to rock 5 reps at 95lbs (that's a 25 on each side!) on the bench press at the gym this morning.
  • And then I'm planning to work from about 7:45am-6:30pm, which I know a lot of you do regularly, but it's going to be a long day for me.
  • But at 7pm I'm going to a work dinner at a Thai restaurant down the street.
  • And then I get to turn around and be back at work at 7am tomorrow for our BIG MEETING.
  • Daniel's alarm is going off, which is my cue to get dressed, pack up, and head out the door.
Have a good Monday, all.