Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Argh

I'll start by saying that I did run 6mi this morning, and I did have Chinese food for lunch with coworkers, so my day has a had some pretty good parts but dang... the project I'm working on has just been one frustration after another.

I'm caught in this place where I want to procrastinate on doing it because I know it's going to annoy the heck out of me, but on the other hand, it's taking forever, and I just want to be DONE for a little while. Yeesh.

Part of my problem is that I don't really know how to use Access, and I don't want to start messing with people's queries, although that might be the easiest way to fix some of the issues I've been having.

Anyway... enough negativeness. I'm going to try to push though here and get a little bit more done before it's time to go. I just keep telling myself that I'll feel so much better if I have everything resolved and ready to go when I get here tomorrow morning.