Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oops

Well, so much for posting about Minneapolis yesterday. I was 1/2 way through it when I had someone come in to my office and I had to do actual work. It was very sad. But I have good intentions about finishing it. Thanks, auto save.

I got in a pretty good run this morning. 6mi in around a 9:35 min/mile pace. I'm feeling less bad about my paces because I checked out the McMillan running site, and I'm actually right where I should be based on my last 5k PR when I'm doing my long and steady state runs. Tempo and some of the fast stuff is another story, but it's COLD out there, and sometimes it's hard to get moving when you feel like a popsicle.

Today is errand day and the SEC Championship, plus we have some more Christmas gift making to do.

Hope you all have a great Saturday. Now let's see if I can finish that Minneapolis post.