Friday, August 13, 2010

51 in 1001

Long ago in a far off land (Friday, October 16, 2009, when I was taking a mental break at work), I started a list of 101 things I wanted to do in 1001 days.  A couple of the bloggers I was following at the time had made lists like this, and I thought it seemed like a neat idea.  I've actually done a fair number of things on my list.  You can click on the 101 in 1001 tag in the right sidebar near the bottom to see some posts about them, but truthfully, I'd had a hard time coming up with 101 things that I wanted to accomplish without adding a lot of filler that didn't really matter to me.

Over the course of the last few weeks, I've been cutting the list down to 51 things.  The goal data is still the same: July 14, 2012, which roughly corresponds to the end of our time in Madison- if we aren't getting ready to move we will certainly be thinking about our next step in a concrete way- so I wanted to focus on things that were Madison-related.

So here's the new and improved 51 in 1001 list.

Do you have any big goals you want to accomplish in the next few years?