Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another one of life's mysteries solved

Where do all those socks that get lost in the dryer go?


To my apartment.
Learn to walk- Just do it!
And that was the haul from just one load of laundry.  Guess I should take these guys back downstairs so they can be reunited with their lost relatives.


Who knew there was so much dumb sock humor out there?  I think this is the first image search I've done where a random girl in a bikini didn't show up on the first page.

We share a washer and dryer with a few other apartments in our building, and occasionally someone will miss something and it will end up with another person's clothes.  I think three socks is my record, though.  Hopefully three pairs of my underwear isn't someone else's.

Got any good "fun with apartment life" stories you want to share?